Monday, December 6, 2010

Loan Officer Training - kill dragons and credits

Centuries ago, cartographers images of dragons on the sketch map would be a sign of the sailors who were opening new at your own risk. Many took this letter and sketches were too afraid to ever venture into these areas.

It took some sailors these sketches as a sign of opportunity. The high risk has meant that these miracles were relatively pristine and full of Sleeping areas and prices. They were right, of course, and it was veryRich.

How do you react when other loan officers sPeak of the figurative dragons? In today's market, it seems that there is no end to the negative talk about how difficult it is to build a pipeline full. Marketing for real estate agents, private-marketing, direct mail, telemarketing, etc. If we believe people around us works, nothing more!

My personal reaction when someone tells me that something works is to get excited! Odd do not you answer? Here's why. My colleagues no longer sPeaknot have a specific marketing strategy works, the more likely that I'm looking for. See if fewer people can do some work, the likelihood is much greater for me when I do.

Discussions little over a year I have a number of loan officers is pay-per-click marketing. Everything I heard was the negative comment after negative comment. "You will only lose money, I sPeak not of a single loan officer, that it was out of work!" That made me smile.

It made me smile, because there area thing as "absolute" in marketing. No one can say that 100% of the time, a certain strategy will fail or succeed. When I hear others complain, and with conditions so harsh, I know that this means only that there is more chance for me.

I jumped on the boat pay-per-click and I'm glad I did! The first thing I did was all I could get my hands on a study of industry experts. I've learned, what mistakes usually at a loss, and I did my best to avoidthese errors.

Pay-per-click advertising is now responsible for more than 60% of my personal affAirs. But with all the negative stigma of this marketing tool, I first have to kill "spiritual dragon" before I could continue.

Once I was deep in my study, I began to discover the mistakes that others had probably done and tried to share my knowledge with them. Unfortunately, none of them had heard of me just as content to keep the other saying that "it isdoes not work. "

Another result is a shame that most of those within earshot to listen to them and their advice. Too many loan officers willing to listen to anyone, instead of learning from the real experts. Why not learn something for themselves and ignore the mythical dragon and talk negative about others?

It seems to thrive in our human nature to talk about negative thinking and new reasons why something does not work! This kind of talk is poison for yourSuccess!

Of course marketing, and ready for study and the principles of selling, but avoid those that for no other reason than you get! Persistent negativity kills the creative nature and an obstacle to the willingness to try new strategies.

Recently I was listening to a CD interview of some of the richest people in the world a few weeks ago. A special interview was for me. The host of the training program, I need to hear you movedtalks about how to be a successful investor in both the stock market and real estate. His theme was a gentleman, whose personal fortune was a hundred million more than it was.

The host asked the man "If you could give us a factor that has had the greatest impact on the creation of your success, what would be." He was thinking his response only a second before saying "I see what others are doing response, and I believe the opposite. Most investors hold littlewith inflation in their policies, which means that the investment strategies of the majority of people do not want what I consider "

Read the answer is once again as the powerful council. Most loan officers are not able to generate a reliable source of income and growth for themselves. So why continue with the advice of officials in most loan?

Let me reiterate that this does not mean that you learn from those around you.What does, however, that to be vigilant in your personal investigations and the need to learn from the experts. Take everything with a grain of salt until we study the possibility of exploring new ways to grow your business itself.

All this can be summed up in a comfortable heel. Take time to study a new marketing concept and learn from experts around you instead of the no-sayers. Venture where others are not ready to go (sound familiar? Step outside the comfort zoneZone to kill), these dragons that block the road to success.

Friends Link : Lan Wireless Adapter Randy Quaid ASUS VK266H 26-Inch Full HD 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment